Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Beautiful Thoughts and Quotes

  Hey there!  I hope that all ya'll (southern [grin]) experienced a jolly Christmas full of the magic that only comes about when families laugh together.
    Before I really dive into my post, I just want to warn you that the following thoughts and quotes will be rather random. :D  Some of them will be funny, thoughtful, or just plain witty.  However, I hope that, while you read this post, you will smile.  And who knows, maybe, just maybe, you will take something meaningful away from it.  So, without further ado, here's a few:

#1-  "All you need is 20 second of insane courage, and I promise you, something great will come of it." ~ Benjamin Mee from "We Bought a Zoo" 

#2- Have you thought about how cute it is when men attempt to tie bows?  Just try to imagine that.  It's like when they wear their mom's aprons and tie huge, complicated knots in the back instead of lovely bows.

#3- "The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning."~ Mark Twain

#4-  I want to respect people because of who they are inside, their character qualities, not because of their accomplishments or good looks.  

#5-  "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." ~Ambrose Redmoon

#6-  Isn't it cute how you can always tell whether your Dad or Mom makes the bed?  My dad does a pretty good job, considering that he's a guy, but..it just..looks different. (Grin)

#7-  My Father chose to save me.      

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bella!I'm glad I found your blog. :) Those are some beautiful thoughts.
    ♥macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    ♥Lady M

    ReplyDelete

backround