Friday, May 11, 2012

Goodbye Hair....

Yup, I did the unthinkable.  I cut my own hair.  Ok, maybe I am over dramatizing considering that it was more like a trim.  Still, though, that was a big step in my hair history!  Believe or not, (for those of you who know my mum) she actually put me up to it.  Below, are pictures of the event. :D


My lion's mane... :D
Haha....I look sooo confident... :D
Wow...what a scary moment...

My butchered hair looked so innocent on the floor.  I actually felt bad!


Before



After :D 





See, so I thankfully didn't mess up my hair!  What do you guys think?  Anyway, if anyone needs a haircut, feel free to come over and let me do it! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so brave Bella... Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haricuts are the best! I always feel like a new person. You have have beauuutiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meredith! I agree, haircuts always make me feel fresh and new. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You did great! I cut a curl on the side of my face once.... Something about chopping hair has always fascinated me, although I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to actually do it myself. : ) Would you really want to cut someone's hair.... 'cause I might take you up on that! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, If you have that much faith in my abilities, then sure, come one over and I'll cut your hair. AND...we can make and eat pizzeles like we said we were going to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to get my hair cut, but I am not sure what style would look best on me. :) You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

backround